Terms & Conditions
1. The Service that Jennifer Halper, LCSW is providing is that of online information about therapy services and other services provided at this business.
2. For customer service, please contact email@example.com
3. Business address is 2360 Sweet Home Road Suite 3 Amherst, NY 14228.
The term ‘Jennifer Halper, LCSW, PLLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
1. Notice/Acceptance of Terms
2. Access to the Site
In order to use the Site, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access Web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access. System availability and access to the services available on this Site may be limited or unavailable for reasons which may include, without limitation, system performance. COMPANY makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the availability of the Site.
3. Restrictions on Use
You may not print, download and use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to you on this Site, for other than your personal information.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
1. include such content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute;
2. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site;
3. establish: (i) a hyperlink, including a deep link, to any page or location on the Site; or (ii) a frame containing any portion of the Site, on any other Web site or text document with hyperlink capabilities without the express written permission of the Company;
4. copy such content onto your or any other Web site or publication; or
5. direct any other person to do any of the foregoing.
6. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any right under any intellectual property of COMPANY, its affiliates or any other person or entity owning the intellectual property in the content provided on this Site.
4. Intellectual Property
All COMPANY trademarks that appear on the Site are the exclusive property of COMPANY. The trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services represented on this Site are protected under United States and international law and their display on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services. Any use of them without prior written authorization of COMPANY or the relevant trademark owner is strictly prohibited.
Any third party trademarks mentioned on this Site which are not those of COMPANY are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of these trademarks or trade names on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks or trade names. Any unauthorized use of those third party trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction or modification of the contents of this Site by any person may be a violation of federal, state or common law trademark and/or copyright laws, and could subject such person to legal action.
5. Modifications to Site
COMPANY reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) from time to time, for any or no reason and without notice. You agree that COMPANY shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. The information and materials contained on the Site are subject to change. COMPANY endeavors to keep the information posted on this Site current, however, such information is subject to change at any time without notice to you and the posted information on this Site may not immediately reflect such changes.
6. Third Party Links and Advertising
This Site may provide links or references to other sites. If COMPANY has provided links or pointers to other web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be implied that COMPANY is connected with, operates or controls these web sites.
COMPANY makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to any information in such sites, has no responsibility for their content and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. COMPANY disclaims any opinions expressed on such sites. Any links to other sites are provided merely for your convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that COMPANY endorses the content of such sites. Where COMPANY is offering its own content (or content of an affiliate) on or through third party sites (whether by linking, framing or otherwise), your use or display of that content shall be subject to this Agreement.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
Except as expressly provided otherwise, COMPANY disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the timeliness, sequence, quality, accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information or material contained on the Site. The Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. COMPANY disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect of the Site or the use thereof.
Any communications sent to you via this Site or otherwise from COMPANY (including, without limitation, in the form of newsletters, electronic mail or via telephone), and the contents of this Site (including, without limitation, any technology, financial, investment, corporate, or tax information) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, investment, financial, or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Your financial circumstances and tax situation is unique. Therefore, you should independently consult a lawyer or tax advisor.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE, BUT ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING SUCH MATERIAL.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Limitation of Liability
Client agrees they used Company’s services at their own risk and that Program is only an educational service being provided. Client releases Company, its officers, employees, directors, subsidiaries, principals, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns, Instructors, guides, staff, Participants, and related entities any way as well as the venue where the Programs are being held (if applicable) and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (hereinafter “Releasees”) from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from my participation in the Programs. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable.
Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program. Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any of the program materials.
9. Information Collected by Third-parties
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
10. Anti-discrimination policy
Jennifer Halper, LCSW, PLLC is strongly committed to anti-discrimination. It values difference and diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender and gender identity, sexual preference or orientation, marital/partnership status, religion, race, colour, national origin, disability, heritage or political belief.
1. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or services provided in connection therewith shall be in the state and federal courts located in Buffalo, New York.
2. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties, and it supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between them with respect to this subject matter. No representations or statements of any kind made by any affiliate of COMPANY, which are not included in this Agreement, shall be binding on COMPANY or its affiliates.
3. Amendments. Neither you nor COMPANY may modify or amend this Agreement, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of both you and an authorized representative of COMPANY. However, COMPANY may replace this Terms of Service Agreement from time to time and your subsequent use of the Site, or any content, programs or materials provided through the Site, will be subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of such terms of service in force at the time of such subsequent use. You are advised to check this Global Terms of Service Agreement regularly for any modifications.
4. Waiver. No waiver of any provision herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both you and COMPANY. COMPANY’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right.
5. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be automatically reformed and construed so as to be valid, operative and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law or equity while preserving its original intent. The invalidity of any part of this Agreement shall not render invalid the remainder of this Agreement.
6. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of COMPANY and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Any and all references in this Agreement to COMPANY and its affiliates shall, where the context so permits, include COMPANY’s parent companies, sister companies, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use other services, affiliate services, third party content or third party software on or through a link provided on the Site.
7. Assignment. COMPANY may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.